Monday, March 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

Quiet Time


Have you ever just wanted time to think ....just chilled....I just wanted peace and quiet ....normally when I'm in that mood I usually just sit by the beach and relax while listening to the crash of the waves something about the waves calm my spirit ......Normally when the hubby let the dog out ....they run around the house do their business and go back in the house but this time the decided they wanted to hang out with me .....the odd thang was that was quiet normally they barking and running around but they just chilled .....they say dog can sense your mood  I think its true cause they just sat there quiet ....So we all quietly walk by the beach ....so they let me get my thoughts together  ....I can a appreciate the quiet time and I also enjoy them 



Spotlight Item: 
YoU By GeMyles 
YoU By GeMyles Abigail Short and Top Set
comes with Short , Sweatshirt, and fishnets
Fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
this comes with a color hud  of 10 different colors


Body: Maitreya
Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
shoes: Tetra Air Sneakers in white
Hair: Fq Reckless 



You can pick this up at the Darkness Event by clicking the link Darkness Event

All check out the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles

Quiet Time to Play by Johnny Gill 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...