Tuesday, March 30, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

MY HEAVELY DREAM 



I feel asleep the other day and had this dream ....I was walking on this bridge toward the clouds....while walking I felt love around me ...I cant explain it cause it was a dream but in my dream i felt amazing love around me ....I never saw his face but I remember him talking to me telling me I'm home now .....I notice feeling my wing grow from my body .....i could hear music.....If you wonder where the dove go when  you release then ....well the fly around heaven .....while I was flying around in the air I landed on the bridge one of the souls landed on me smiling...I think their our lost babies ....feeling his wing i release him  ..... do you know they have those little souls that pushes stars to their destination ....they was so cute ....I mean they was really on a mission ....so I was wondering what would happen if I just delay one .....



She keep pushing I thought it was so cute until I hear him tell me to behave ....even in heaven I was getting in troubles as I decided to check out heaven ....The rooms was trim in gold ....I can't even describe it the rooms was gorgeous.... I check out each room  .....I stumble into this room with my favorite food ....I grab a plate when I heard a familiar laugh.....all I could do is cry  I drop the plate and run toward the laugh as I'm about to open the door I wake up .....I woke up in tears ....This is dedicated to an the people we lost this year and years past.....Especially you Baby Doll.  This blog is dedicated to your sorority Angel ......Baby Doll your missed but not forgotten




Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry 

High Slit Gown "Erin"

This comes in Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal and White 

this fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink ( Hourglass, Physique) and Venus 

I'm wearing this in a white 


Body: Maitreya

Head: Genus Head -baby face W001

Hair : Doux Tegan Hairstyle 

Shoes: AlmaMiranda: Angel of Love With Bento Wings ( shoes and necklace from from this 

Wings: Blueberry Icon-Angel Wings (White)

Halo: moonglow starlight halo 



You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry


Angel in Disguise-Brandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...