Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

My Old Block 


I decided to go back to DC.......I visited my old block ......do you know my aunt still live in the same place and in the same neighborhood ......so I decided to go visit ....I couldn't believe they still have graffiti on the building after all these years ....going in my aunt house she still had some of the same furniture with the same plastic on it laughing  .....I went into my cousin room and spotted the boom box we to play loud ..my aunt come in we reminisce about old times .. thinking back on all those good memories ...I ask my aunt if I could have that boom box .... looking inside the player and it still had a cassette tape in it .... I grab it and take it with me outside and push play on the boom box ... some of the old hits start coming though the speaker I laugh when one of the guys start dancing to the music it was so contagious, I started dancing with him 


Spotlight Item
Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Snappy
comes with a top and skirt
fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach and Reborn
This comes in Autumn , Basic and Color for the top an skirt and each comes in 10 different textures
I'm wearing this in a beige -Autumn
you can pick this up at the mainstore Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Wasabi//Asha Hair
Shoes: KC Couture-Talia Wedge
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace






Theme Song: Zhane -Hey Mr. DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...