Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A ROOFTOP ROMANCE


Remember I told you that we me and the hubby renovate houses in an earlier blog ....they call and told me the renovation was done on the new rooftop loft we just brought ......I went to check it out loft it was nice ......I decided to do something nice and set up a little romantic spot for me and the hubby before we put it on the market......I started doing sexy poses, but I look crazy .....then my phone rang .....when I answer it ....it was my hubby telling me he running late cause he was stuck in traffic .....told him to take his time ....I grab the wine bottle I brought and open it ......and poor myself a glass of wine ......turn on the soft music and waited on my man

Update: He finally got there an hour later ....he came in and smile at me ....he told me and said you look nice and i smile ......grabbing my ass i like that dress 





Spotlight Item
Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth Mills x Cut Collection
comes with a top and dress
fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn
This comes in Knit, Latex, and Plaid hud....each hud with 10 different texture for each hud for the dress and top 
I'm wearing this in the plaid -purple and purple plaid 
you can pick this up at the mainstore Lilleth Mills Mesh Clothing



Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: S-Club Sara
Shoes: KC - Tereza Jean Boots
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace



My Theme Song: Slow and Easy by Roger and Zapp





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...