Monday, November 28, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Reconnecting


Me and my hubby has hit a rough spot in our relationship ......we haven't spent much time together .....even when were home ....He's in one room and I'm on another....we talk but really about nothing ......he was laying around the house ......we had just got our first snow and its was sunny, and the snow started to melt so I got dressed and decided to go to the go outside and enjoy some of the day ......as I was headed outside with a blanket drape across my arm, I heard him ask where I'm going.........told him I needed some air......I was sitting on this log when I felt his presence behind me....we sat down beside me ........what's on your mind ......just chilling was my response ....He sat there a min .....next think I know he told me to come close ........he kiss my forehead .....I want time with my wife ......I sigh......we need to talk ....so we talk for hours ......before we had our conversation, I was thinking we no longer have anything in common, but we just needed to reconnect





Update: after talking for an hour, we decided to take a walk holding hands and kissing.....we didn't make love that night .....we just held each other all night and that was the sexiest thang ever






Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique Couture Eshlee Lycra Outfit

comes with Denim Jacket, Lycra Jeans, Lycra top and sleeves

fit-Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Kupra, 

comes with a texture of 10 different texture for jeans and the top also have a texture of 10 different texture also with the sleeves

I'm wearing this in a midnight blue with the denim jacket

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link  YoUnique Couture

 Head: Genus Head (Baby Face W001)

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Tram L1125

Shoes: KC Harlem Sneakers

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 

Theme Song: Case-Happily Ever After

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...