Sunday, November 13, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Depression 


I was at home standing by my bay window when this feeling washed over me ......I felt like crying all of a sudden ....feel like getting in bed and never getting out of it ..I turn on the radio and slow jam came on ....I cried through the whole song....this feeling I couldn't shake ......I wonder if I died today would I be miss.....felt like my life had no purpose ......and I couldn't shake this feeling ......you ask how do a person that have everything feel this way ....it's not about physical things though it's about depression ......sometime I can shake that feeling and sometimes it hits me harder than normal .......the thing about depression it does hit every day it hit all of a sudden ....I know some people take medication to help the depression I don't think I'm ready for that yet....I just try to remind myself of all the thing that I'm bless with 



Update: I haven't been a episode of depression lately ......not to say it won't come back but I remind myself everyday how thankful I am to be alive










Spotlight Item:
Pink Cherry Store
..::PC::.."Maeva" Outfit 
It comes in a top and hot pants 
This fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn
This comes in Black/ Black/silver/ Blue, Brown, Grape, Green, Grey, Lilac, Petrol, Red, Rose, White, and White/gold
Im wearing this in red
You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the Pink Cherry Store



Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Truth-Lullaby
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings

                                           Theme Song: Ce Ce Peniston -Inside that I Cried


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...