Friday, November 11, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Flip What 


Me and the husband has recently start flipping house ......now i didnt realize how hard it is to flip a house we did so good with the first house my hubby brought a couple of more ....He send me the address I went to check it out ....when the crew we hired was there and ready to start working ....thinking we was starting today and I was going to help ....I thought Mr. Manno lost his mind  .....did he look at my outfit I too cute to get dirty....My husband called me and I fuss about it getting dirty .......needless to say I told them we would start a week later .....I was just looking at the space trying to figure out how I wanted to designed the space 

Spotlight Item:
Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style
:::Vinc:::Alizee Outfit
comes with a top and pants 
fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, 
comes in Army, Berry, Black, Brown, Grape, Petrol, Pink, Red, Teal, White, Yellow
 I'm wearing this in brown
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link  ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style
 
Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair:  Doux -Katerina Hairstyle
Shoes: KC Couture Riva Wedge
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 



Update: we started the demolishing of the space ......we been at it for two weeks now ......and its starting to come together ....





                                        

  I gotta be-Jagged Edge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...