Saturday, November 5, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 My Fall/Spring Day


I call my friend and find out that she was under weather, so I decided to go visit her .....I put on a sweater but when I went outside it was nice as hell ....so I went upstairs look through my closet and ran across this outfit I brought at Peperoncino .....this probably going to be the last day I can rock this .......so I put it on .....went outside enjoying the warm with a slight cool breeze ......she just live down the street I could have walk but I decided to ride my bike .......Once I got there, she didn't want to open the door cause she found out she had covid ......I just ordered her some soup on my uber eats and told her to open the door when it gets there ......


SPOTLIGHT ITEM:
Peperoncino Store
"Extrelya* by Peperonico
comes with top and jeans 
fit all Belleza(Isis and Freya), Maitreya (Petite) , Slink(ALL), and Legacy
comes with hud of 20 different colors (jeans) 25 top, Jeans Lace and top lace has a hud of 10 different texture
I'm wearing this an multi-color top trim in white and....turquoise pants with white ties 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Peperonico Store 


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Wing ER1030-Hair
 Shoes: KC Couture Sarika
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 

Update I talk to her a week later and she was feeling much better .......I was glad to hear that but won't be seeing her until another week or so 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...