Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Visiting Chase


I have a friend name Chase that I haven't seen in a min .....so I decided to visit him ....it's been a min since I visit I learn he had a son since I last seen him .....lil Peyton that was a toddler so he was busy running around keep him from getting into everything ....he told me to make myself at home in which he knows I have no problem ....he yell from the other room that he just cut a watermelon and to help myself to it .........I grab a piece it was really sweet and cold .....I grab another piece you know fruit is a hit and miss but he definitely grab a hit ........after eating he showed me his place needless to say I need to visit him more often.........


Spotlight Items:

Lilleth Mill Original Mesh Clothng Store

Lilleth Mills Prime Top and Shorts Collection

comes with a top and shorts

 fit  Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

comes with a 20 different color texture in their fatpack  also a special effect hud for the top and shorts that also has colors 

and 10 different textures for individual purchase 

I am wearing this in a mauve color top with a denim short

Make sure you pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Lilleth Mils Mesh Clothing Store 


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body:Maitreya

Hair:  Monso Vicky hair in black and red

Accessories: Avada -Genevieve Earrings


Update: I plan on visiting him in about two weeks and I took a slice of watermelon to go thinking i was going to give it to Manno but of course I ate the slice I brought for him















No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...