Sunday, July 31, 2022

Brit Brat "Twice the Love"

Is This Real or a Dream 

I came out on my front porch and notice something white in my prefreal so I decided to go check it out ......the more i walk around my land the more see a sliver of white.......finally when i turn around I saw a small pony ......I went to pat him but he back up a little ......as I walk of I look behind and notice that he or she was following me .....the pony can up to me and rub his main against my hip and I finally touch him 




Spotlight Items: Fashion Shout-Out
YoU by GeMyles
Rowena Outfit and Heels
Comes with Dress, panty and heels
Fit Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn
dress comes with  summer pattern hud of 15 different texture and a solid hud of 15 texture 
the same for the shoes
I'm wearing this in a deep burgundy
 Make sure you visit the main store by clicking the link YoU by GeMyles

Spotlight Items: Brit Brat Make-Up Tips
YoUnique Couture
YoUnique Cosmetics Almonds  Nails Tunis Warm Fatpack
fatpack fit Ebody, Kupra, Maitreya, and Slink
comes with a hud of 10 different texture 
Im wearing this in a deep purple 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link YoUnique Couture

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Stealthic-Retreat
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 

Update: I woke up and realize it was a dream......I told the hubby .... laughing he automatically said no ....my response I didn't ask for anything and he said I was thinking it and I was I guess I won't be asking to look at pony no time soon.....i will say I was fly in my dream though 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...