Saturday, July 2, 2022

Brit Brat "Twice The Love".

 I WANT YOU 


My hubby been out of town on a business trips for two weeks now he have one more week .....every night we on the phone before we go to bed my husband would tell me that "I want you sooo bad" we would say our good byes and hang up so I decided to fly out and surprise him ....now ladies I know what you saying this can be risky what if he had another female in his room ....my husband knows who he married so I wasn't concern about if he had another woman there....but first I had to go shopping I went ot Lillith Mills to pick up this cute bathing suit when i spotted some sexy lingerie ....then I headed to my favorite shoe store Tantrum to get me a high heel....my husband love a good heel with lingerie .....i pack a bag and headed to the airport so I wouldn't miss my flight.....Getting a key to his room was a little tricky but i pulled it off .....in his room I showered and got dressed put on some soft music and waited .....I doze off at some point I finally heard him coming in about 10 that night the music was playing I heard him say what the fu%@& then he rounded the corner ....he just look at me didn't know if he was mad or happy to see me .....he said that why you wouldn't answer you phone I smile and said  I was missing you .....he grab me lustfully untying the front of my lingerie when he said I've been craving you .....taking off my clothes i started to take my heels of when he said keep those on giggling .....i lick  his earlobe and whisper you said you wanted me .....I want to give you your heart desire kissing me hard he said I love you sooo much 


SPOTLIGHT ITEMS
Brit Brat "Shoe Fetish"
Tantrum Store
Shannon Heel 
fit Ebody Reborn, INITHIUM, Legacy, and Maitreya 
comes in 16 different texture for the body, straps, heel and sole 
also a hud for the metal and logo 
im wearing this in all whte with a pink sole 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Tantrum Store



SPOTLIGHT ITEMS: 
 Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"
LillethMIlls Original Mesh Store
LM Defiance
fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra (low and orginal), Legacy, Maitreya(Petite)
comes get this in 19 different textures 
also it comes with crochets, latex and mixed 
crochet fatpack comes in 4 different texture in which you can change the string and the trim of the lingerie 
latex fatpack has 10 different texture in which you can do the same as the crochet
mixed fatpack  has 12 different textures and it also can change the string and trim of it 
silk fatpack comes with 10 different texture and also can change the string and trim 
you can also buy each individuals
im wearing this in mixed 
mauve with pink trim and pink strings 

THIS IS ACTUAL  ON SALE FROM JULY 1ST-4TH @ THE MAIN STORE

you can pick this up a the main store by clicking the link @ Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing










Head: Genus Head-Babyface W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Wings ERO626 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings





                                                   theme song: I want you by Ashanti









No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...