Friday, July 1, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

I HAVE A TASTE FOR CHINESE 


I woke up and had a taste for chinese.....I got up and got dress in this dress I brought from Peperoncino Mr. Minh loves the color in my dress every time I wear it.... He gives extra or give me something free, so u know I had to wear the dress.....I call the hubby on the way to China town to see if he wants something .... he called off his order and I headed to China town .... When I came up to the counter, I ask for Mr. Minh .... he automatically knew my order and I added what the hubby wanted.... shit their food is sooo good I told myself I was just going to eat a little bit before I knew it I ate mine and the hubby food  .....I end up having to order us some more food 


SPOTLIGHT ITEM: 
Peperonico Store
Preciosa Dress
fit Erika, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, Maitreya (Perky) and (Petite) and Reborn 
it comes with a texture hud for 20 different colors and latex in 12 different colors and metal of 4 different colors 
im wearing this in a mix colors
You can pick this up the main store by clicking the link  Peperonico Store
Head: Genus-Babyface W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Doux- Francesca
Shoes: KC Shany Heels
Accessories: Avada-Genevieve Earrings



Update: I end up going back to Mr. Minh about two week later this time I didn't call the hubby and again I sat on the ground eating my food 

Theme Song: I Got to have it by Jermaine Dupri, Nas, and Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...