Monday, July 11, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Waterfalls 


I was on our vacation and of course I had to go to the beach .......they had this beautiful waterfall but I wasn't dress to get in the water so I told the hubby we need to come back the next day  .....I went to Lilieth Mills and pick up this sexy bikini I had plan on wearing ......the next day I went back to the waterfalls ....when I first inter the water it was cold as hell ....once I got use to the temperature I had a ball letting the water hit me felt good ...feeling sexy in my bathing suit  I did a little dance to the song waterfalls in the water corny I know but I still did it  ...the hubby just laid across the beach chilling which was ok with me .....as I headed towards him he I heard him yell......I can't wait to take that off you later ....



Update: He did take it off me laughing .....Let's just say after last night I think I want one in every color 

Spotlight Items:

Lilleth Mill Original Mesh Clothng Store

Lilleth Mills Spicy Neon Collection

comes with a top and panties

 fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

comes with a 10 different color texture in their fatpack  also a special effect hud for the bikini 

and 6 different texture for individual purchase 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Lilleth Mills Mesh Clothing 




Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body:Maitreya

Hair:  Doux Misha Hair 

Accessories: Avada -Genevieve Earrings




The Theme song is of course Waterfall by TLC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...