Friday, July 22, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I want some Ice Cream 


One day my husband took me to this cabin in the woods that make homemade ice cream ......I woke  and had a taste for that homemade ice cream I call my girl Desire and ask her to ride with me .....when i got to her house she tried to back out saying she had to walk her dog so i made her  bring him with us......we went into the cabin and I went to the back and brought out the homemade ice cream ......after eating two bowls each we headed home on the way home she sing to the radio then she look at me and said we had to do that again that ice cream was good .....then she said I coming over to your house to get that outfit .....told her I wouldn't mine but you much smaller than me laughing I'll take you B2K Designs and get you one ......

Spotlight Items:
B2K Design
B2K Design -Top Skirt Elodie
comes with a top and skirt 
fit Belleza Freya and Isis, Slink hourglass and Physique, Maitreya, Tonic Curvy and fine, 
this comes with a hud of 17 different textures
I'm wearing this in a denim texture
 Make Sure you pick this up at the main store by clicking the link B2K Design Clothing 
Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Doux-Valeria hairstyle 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 

Update: About a month later I took her again to get some more of that ice cream and she was wearing that same outfit I wore the first time ......I end up picking it up that next week .....I just smile when I saw it on her ......I won't admit it, but it looked even better on her 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...