Sunday, June 26, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Moving Day


My husband decided to sell our land and move ...he said we needed a change .....He showed me the new house and land and I love it .....i got dress and headed down stairs for our moving day when I heard my husband ask are you wearing that .....yeah what's wrong with what I got on ....he said we moving not going to a fashion show....smirking nothing wrong with anything I got on I told him....we headed to the new house....he was right I wasnt trying to get my cute outfit messed up ......so in the end my husband was piss at me cause he end up doing the majority of the work ......I'll have to cook him a good meal once I find which box my utensils are in 





Spotlight Item:
YoUnique Couture 
YoUnique Couture Dotty
comes with Dorothy Shirt, Dottie Capri pants, and Luzanna Collar
Fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, and Physique 
comes with a universal hud of the top of 6 different colors also comes  universal hud of 5 different colors for the pants 
I actually wearing this in a white shirt and 
two tone texture for the pants 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link YoUnique Couture


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Punklist NIK
Shoes: KC Oceana Wedge 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 



update: He still waiting on that meal.....and he got over doing all the work .....next time i will listen to him ...well maybe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...