Saturday, June 4, 2022

Brit Brat "Twice the Love"

FIGHT THE POWER


My captain call and said he he needed me to go to Tokyo to help guard this village that experiences several robbies .....said they needed my fighting power....i thought why when i was trained to fight in Tokyo they have plenty of fighters ...I was suspicious as hell  ...but I was glad to go I needed a change of scenery .....I went to one of my favorite store and pick up my this dress then I went to Tantrums and pick up those funky pumps ...I mean they was fire.....pack up my suitcase and headed to Tokyo.....the gave me a station  they wanted to guarded .....can i say i was bored after the first hour ......i didn't have music, I didn't have my phone all I had was a walkie talkie .....about 2 hours later they told me to report to the  station....my captain was on the line and said he sent me on a dummies mission needed me out of town ....told me I can come home .....told them I needed a break and I'll be back next week 




UPDATE-I found out that a prisoner that i had arrested has broken out and was headed to come kill me .....and they was scared for me but I had several guns at the house that would have told him that the bad idea......but I had a  good time in Tokyo so I wasn't mad ....vacation with pay shit ill go out of town anytime 





SPOTLIGHT:  "Fashion Shout-Out"
PEPERONCINO STORE 
The Lips by Peperoncino
Comes with a dress
fit  Alice, Legacy, Altamura, Maitreya, Ebody, Slink, Belleza, and Kupra
 this comes in 5 different texture 
 im wearing this in mustard yellow 
 You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Peperonico Store






 SPOTLIGHT: "Shoe Fetish"
 Tantrum Store
 Tantrum-Sophia Heels
 fit Ebody, INITHIUM, Legacy and Maitreya
 comes with 14 different colors for the body, heels and sole 
 2 for the metal and logo 
 Im wearing this in the mustard yellow

You can pick those up @ the mainstore by clicking the link  Tantrum Store 



Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: WSG_Luki Hair
Accessories: Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker (Gold)

                                            
  Fight the power-Public Enemy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...