Friday, June 17, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

THE BIKE RIDE 


I woke up and decided I wanted to get fit .....I  was trying to decide what I was going to do when I saw a person riding a bike on the commercial .......bingo I'll go on for a bike ride ....yeah I'll do that I was thinking....so I got dressed with this cute lil romper I pick up at Peperoncino......I look in the mirror I was satisfied with my look.......once I got the park I took my bike out of my trunk and rode the bike down the trail about an half a mile when I my legs starting to get tired.....there was a bridge I stop  not far from the bridge there was a drink stand i park my bike and got a drink.....I had my camera in the basket of my bike so I tt pull out my camera and took a couple of pictures .....I didnt realize how much muscles you have to use to ride a bike upset thinking now how am I going to get back to the car......



Spotlight Items:
Peperoncino Store
Tanya by Peperoncino 
fit Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, and reborn
comes with an off the shoulder romper with a belt
comes with a texture hud of 10 floral and 7 different solid texture 
im wearing this in blue 
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Peperonico Store


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Doux Greta in black
Shoes: KC Oceana Wedge
Accessories:  Avada Genevieve Earrings 



Update: I tried to ride my bike about two weeks later, but the same thang happen I realize I didn't like riding my bike, but I did discover on the walk back to my car that I enjoy walking, so I have a new hobby 

                                Theme Song: - I got to getaway by Bobby Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...