Sunday, June 12, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE YACHT PARTY


We was invited to yacht party but the hubby had to work so I went with out him ...I had a ball, dancing, drinking wine, eating and mingling......later on that night I arrived home I decided I wanted a yacht so I was online doing research and pricing on the yachts....I printed out the yachts prices and left them on my desk .....he came in drop the keys on the end tables as as always took a shower and went into to study where he's office was ....next thang i know I heard yelling hell no Brit ....no dam boat ...I  mean it no dam boat


UPDATE: No I didn't get the yacht.....but I was successful in getting him to look at yachts I'm hoping he will see one and we own a boat meanwhile baby steps 






SPOTLIGHT ITEMS:
Vivacious Inc. Fashion & Style
:::VInc:::Beach Outfit "Kasia"
fit Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya
comes with top, panty and sarong
comes with black, brown, flowery, grape, grey, Leo, mint, orange, pink, red, snake, teal, white,  and yellow
Im wearing the flowery one 
You can pick this up at the mainstore  by clicking the link Vivacious Inc. Fashion & Style


Head: Genus Head-Baby face W001
Body: Maitreya v5.3
Hair: Doux Medusa Hair in black
Accessories: Avada Genvieve Earrings and initial-dia (B) Plantinum








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...