Friday, June 24, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout"

 SPENDING TIME 


It's Saturday and my husband had to go to work for a couple of hours ....I was looking forward and spending time with him we both have been missing each other so i hardly seen him in a month ....we was supposed to go to the movie so I was disappointed.....I got up and put on this cute dress I pick up Pink Cherry and had nowhere to go ...well I did but I don't want to go without my man ....I was feeling frustrated I really wanted to spend some time even if it was just laying up with him in bed......i wanted my man home ......after getting dress I decided to got for a ride and get some air when I heard the keys in the door .....he came in and ask me where I'm going.....still pouting ....i don't know ......so he said lets go for a lil walk ......we walk out the house and he ask for my hand ....we walk hand in hand........we explore the new land hand in hand......he led me to this tree house he had pull me on the bed .....and laid me on top of him and we talk the whole night.....so I got to spend time with him 


SPOTLIGHT ITEM 
Pink Cherry Store
.::PC::. Casual Outfit
fit Freya, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Slink
comes with a top and skirt
comes in berry/white, black, black/grey, black/red, black/white, blue/black, brown/black, grey/black, purple/black/red/black,white, white/berry/white/black/white/purple
im wearing this in purple and black 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry Store
Head: Genus Head-Baby face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Sintiklia-Maeve Hair-Black
Shoes: KC Ianica Heels
Accesories: Avada -GenievevEarrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...