Thursday, May 26, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 HE LOVES ME- HE LOVES ME NOT


I took a ride to my favorite spot.....it was walking around when I spotted those pink sunflowers .....I thought they was so pretty I pick about a dozen of them to take home and put them in a vase as I look a the flower I remember a game I use to play ....you would pick the petal of the flower and you would say he loves and he loves me not through each petal you pull...at the last petal pull would determine if he loves you or not....thinking if its was that simple .....So I pick up 2 of the flowers  and started to  pull the petals ....well after the last pedal drop it I was saying he loves me not on both flowers....I pick up the phone and call the hubby and went off .....you don't love me ... asking where did you get that ....he said British I love you crazy ass .....so why u calling me with this feeling stupid I told him I just need to hear that....Later on that night he kiss my head I cant help to love you your my everything.......smiling and thinking that flower lied






 

Spotlight Item:

PINK CHERRY STORE

.::PC::.Casual Outfit "Inka"

comes with garter top and leggings

Comes in Maitreya, Reborn, Legacy, 

comes in black/ black and red/ brown, green and black/ Print and black/ print and white/ print and black/ Rose/ White

I'm wearing this in rose

You can pick this up at the  mainstore by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store


Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Unorthodox and Glamocracy-Ramona Curls

Accessories: Avada-Genevieve Earrings and initial dia (B) plantinum 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...