Saturday, May 14, 2022

Brit Brat "Twice The Love"

IF A COKE CAN SHUT A PERSON UP 


I walk outside admiring the view .....I was drinking a coke....I remember a saying  Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up .......what if it's that easy .....you can hand someone a coke you want to shut up and they be quiet......How many cokes would you hand out......and how many cases of coke would you go through a week.....I know I have a guy at work that talk about nothing he just walk up to you and start talking like you and him been having been conversating ......he talk about nothing ...I know I would hand him a coke every day that's at least at least a 6pk of coke every week.....I would hand one to the hubby when he get to fussing.....thinking if life was easy 


SPOTLIGHT ITEM: "Fashion Shout-Out"
YoUnique Couture
YoUnique Couture Reagan Slogan Dress
comes with dress and sleeves
fit Ebody, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy and Maitreya
comes with a color hud of 10 different textures
I'm wearing this in pink also i put the black on with sleeves 

you can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking at link it will take you right there YoUnique Couture




Spotlight Item: "Shoe Fetish"
Tantrum Store
Tantum -River Heels
fit  Ebody, INITHIUIM, Legacy, and Maitreya
comes with  a hud of 17 different colors  for the body, straps, and sole  and 2 for the metal and logo
I wearing the this shoe in a pink 
Head: Genus Head-baby face W001
Body: Maireya V5.3 
Hair: WSG-Kamlyn
Accessories: Avada-Genevieve Earrings and necklace initial-dia (B) platinum

You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Tantrum Store
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...