Friday, May 20, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Salsa Lessons


For the last month I've been teaching a Salsa class at the local YMCA....In two weeks we going to have a showcase....  where we going to show our salsa dances at the local salsa hall.......I didn't give them a dress code just told them to dress sexy I even suggest that they go to Peperoncino where I found my salsa outfit....I  forgot different people have different definition of sexy ...the day of the showcase let's just say they didn't come in dress code.....but the show must go on i thought....we got in formation and I notice some of my class haven't arrived.....I told them to give us 5 more min and we going to dance without it ....next i heard them announce us ....I said here goes nothing ....I was so proud of my class they was in step  and was having fun but one of my students that join in half way through the routine made his way to the front and dance his way to the front.....even though he was late he was doing great at first then all of a sudden he start doing his own thang ...I smile through a whisper and ask what are you doing ....he yell back a forgot the routine .....to my surprise the class was able to keep in routine .....



Spotlight Item:
Peperoncino Store
Summer Outfit by Peperoncino
fit Maitreya, Belleza,and slink
comes with Top, Skirt, and shoes
comes with a hud of 20 different colors for the top, skirt and shoes
Im currently wearing this in deep red
You need to pick this up at the mainstore  by clicking the link @ Peperoncino Store
Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya v5.3
Hair: WSG Shaela
Accessories: Avada -Genevieve Earrings


Update-We finish the routine, and I took the class out for a meal even my unruly student...we ate and drink and had a good time .... oh and guess what they want me to teach at the salsa hall every Tuesday I haven't committed to it yet but I think I'm going do it 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...