Saturday, May 7, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Reflections 


I went driving and end up at the beach .....i had so many thoughts that was going through my mind ......i grab my bag and glasses and took a walk on beach...alone with my thoughts....I prayed, I cried for thing i can control and things i cannot control ......i thought about my failure and my future....I thought about things that make me laugh and good thoughts also ,....I thought about who I am and what I can change to make myself a better me......I just had a day to reflex....something about the water ....the breeze coming off the water, the wave crashing against the shore .....the crazy thing I live at the beach but I often get  disturb by the hubby coming to chill with me ....I'm not complaining I just need this day to let my thoughts and feeling come out wild and free ....I also took the time to thank god for all he had done and going to do for me and my family ......i also ask god to bless my extended family ....The beach is a lil touch of heaven the lord was able to grant us .....oh and i look sexy too laughing 


Spotlight Item:
Peperoncino Store
Sissy by Peperonico
comes with shirt, top and shorts
fit Maitreya, Legacy, and Kupra
comes with color hud 20 different colors for t-shirt,  40 for the top 20 solid colors and 20 multi color, 10 different colors for the shorts and 10 for the belt
I wearing this in multi-color shirt, blue top and blue shorts
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Peperonico Store
Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya 5.3
Hair: Tram L0425 hair-in black 
Shoe: Ainara Sandals in blue


















Reflection





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...