Saturday, December 25, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

OMG..WHAT


I was watching bar rescue and decided I wanted to open a bar....can I say that bad idea but i didn't think that at the time though.....So I went down to my favorite place you guess it Xplicit Furnishing I remember seeing a bar there the last time I was there ......I found the bar and it was perfect fast forward  ....Opening day arrived and I was nervous .......Customer start coming in ...I use to bartend in college don't remember why I stop but I was quickly reminded  ......that's when I realize I don't like bartending ......customer asking for drinks and wanted shit then I had one customer kept calling my name ....I was thinking OMG-what the hell do you want ..........


Spotlight Item: 
Xplicit Furnishing
Xplicit Party Bar
Original Mesh Design and Textures • 457 High Quality Bento Animations • Texture Menu • Physics and Aeros Enabled • It's Not Mine • Multi-Speed Animations •Rezz Props•M,F,MF,FFM
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Xplicit Furnishing
ALL ANIMATION IN THIS BLOG IS FROM THE BAR
Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya v5.3
Hair: Doux-Medarda Hairstyle
Dress: Baesics-Bailey Ribbed Bodycon
Shoes: KC Audrey Heel  
Accessories: Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker-Gold


they was getting on my nerves ...then I had one customer who kept hitting on me .... asking to take me out even when i flash him my ring and told him I was married  .....the hubby called and said he was going to stop by when he get off of work ......when he arrived he was standing by the customer that kept trying to hit on me .....So I flirted with my hubby right in front of him .....hubby flirted back asking me on a date .....then he ask to come around so he can check out the goods .....he grab me and pull me close .....said he won't tell his wife if I won't tell my husband laughing the customer face was priceless that was the highlight of the evening ....I made pretty good money my first day but I got to get a bartender ASAP ill just stick to managing 



Theme Songs-How Many Drink  by Miguel feat Kendrick Lamar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...