Friday, December 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 THE RED CARPET 


My Sorority had produced a number that went viral ...somehow, we were nominated for an oscar.... best short story was the category ......so we was due to hit the red carpet......so I had to find me a sexy gown......I was out looking for a gown ...walk pass Queens window and decided to go in .....I figure I get me a cute after party outfit ....I was on the phone when one of the sale person overheard me saying I was looking for a gown ....she told me that just got this new gown in that look like something I might like .......when she showed me the gown I fell in love ....it didn't have to be altered either .....it fit perfectly ....finally the day of the Oscars .....I felt like an queen .....as the paparazzi flash their camera........I thought I could get use to this






Spotlight Item: 
Queenz
Q. Elite Gown
Fit Erika, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn
comes in 14 different colors 
I wearing this in pink

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Queenz
Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya v5.3
Hair: Doux Tati Hairstyle 
Shoes: KC Ariel Heels
Accessories:  Avant Delseah Earring, Initial-Dia (B) Platinum and Earthstone Eyeglasses -The Curator -Fire Agate 



Smile (Living my best life ) By Lil Duval feat Snoop Dog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...