Friday, December 31, 2021

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Celebrate and be thankful 




The New Year is upon us, so I decided I was going to celebrate and be thankful for all I have and the things I don't have..... sometimes we don't take time out to be thankful for the good and the bad .... So Happy New Years to my friends and family .... take the time and celebrate and be thankful ...my husband came in the room and ask what I was drinking to .... I said life and smile 





Spotlight Item: 
1313 Mockingbird Lane
1313 DT21 Lingerie
Fit Maitreya,  Maitreya Petite, Legacy and Legacy Perky, Kupra
comes in fishnet and solid for the cup of the bra
comes in 10 different colors with 4 different colors gems around the bra 
im wearing this in pink 
you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link 1313 Mockingbird Lane

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Truth- Lullaby 
Shoes: KC Allure Heels 
Accessories Rossi Brat Choker-Gold and Avada-Genevieve Earrings 



Theme Song: Pitbull-Celebrate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...