Friday, March 18, 2022

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Cat Woman New Look 

 


Sitting home chilling with my cats when I decided to change my outfit .....yeah the leather is sexy but the I'm tired of wearing the same old outfit......so I  wannted to change my outfit..... So I went to some of my favorite store and tried on a couple of outfits some was cute but not comfortable enough to fight .....I was about to give up that day when I decided to swing pass Pink Cherry soon as I walk into the store and my outfit was right there waiting for me laughing ......I put it on and I said yes to the outfit ....have you ever put on something and it seem it was meant for you well that's how I felt when I put on this outfit.....later that day I got a  tip that the new gang call the commando was planning to rob the local convivence store....I was so excited to put on my new outfit oh yeah and get the bad guy.......


Update: I was able to take down that new crew and recoup 20,000 that they stole... come to find out that the owner was washing mob money....so he was crooked as hell also.....  I left all  their asses tired up while tipping off  the police where to pick them up and where they can pick up the 15,000.....dont judge me someone has to pay my finders fee oh I know you was wondering bout the outfit.... babe the outfit fit like a glove it was perfect 





Spotlight Items
.:::Pink Cherry Store::.
Clubbing Outfit "Amaya"
comes with top and pants
Comes in Black, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, and White
Fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Lara, Hourglass, Physique
Im wearing this in black

Hair: Doux-Amaya Hairstyle
Shoes: KC Couture- Dasia Boots
Accessories: KS Mask black (Rare) , Rossi Brat Choker-Gold

You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link @ ::.Pink Cherry Store



                 












This is how I felt wearing my outfit for the 1st time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...