Saturday, December 18, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 The Delay


We been working on this new account for about 3 months now ....we finally finish it and I was chosen to present it to one of the partners in London .....I was excited .....I was due to fly out in 2 days ...the days....I arrived at the airport and found out my flight was delayed 2 dam hours ....Here I am in a dam business suit I open my jacket and got comfortable  .....well can't do nothing about a delay so I decided to get  a cup of coffee and a donut and go over my notes ........before you know it .... it was time for me to board ....I couldn't find my tickets ......I look around everywhere I was about to panic when the lady next to me asks if she can help .... I told her I was looking for my ticket she pointed to my hand ...yes it was in my hand the whole time .... it's going to be one of those days .... I decide to say a lil prayer before I get on the plane ..London here I come



Spotlight Item:

 Pink Cherry Store

 .::PC::.Elegant Outfit "Celeste"

 comes with Jacket, Lace Bra, and Pants

 fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, and Hourglass

It comes in black, black/red, black/white, blue/black, brown/black, green/black, petrol/black, grey/black, red/black, rose/white, white/ black, white/pink

Im wearing them in black/green

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Pink Cherry



Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: No Match-NO SPOTLIGHT-in black

Shoes: KC Toluca Heels

Accessories: Avada-Genevieve Earrings




Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight and the pips 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...