Thursday, December 9, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

My Therapy Session 


I receive my psychology degree in the mail so I decided to open an my office in my husband new building .....I went to my favorite furniture place ....you guess it Xpllicit Furnishing I found the perfect couch and table for my office .......I told my husband to lay down so  I can pick his mind ....asking him question and writing notes but then he took my notepad and start asking me question it must have been the couch cause i found myself telling him about when i was in 3rd grade and Henry push me down and i punch him in the face and got in trouble ......dam i got issues thinking ....then my husband told me I had submissive issues to dam fiesty for my own good .....then he told me I need dick therapy ..he was willing to give it to me at least 3 times a week laughing ...never heard of that but hell if it helps then bring it on 


Spotlight Items:
Xplicit Furnishing
 Xplicit Furnishings Therapy Set
Original Mesh Design and Textures • 220 High Quality Bento Animations • Texture Menu • Physics and Aeros Enabled • It's Not Mine • Multi-Speed Animations • Lounge, Chair, Plant and 3 Frames 
 also
 Xplicit Furnishings Therapy Side Table 
 Original Mesh Design and Textures • Texture Menu C/M/NT

You can pick both items at the Shiny Shabby Event by clicking the link Shiny Shabby Event it will be there till Dec 15 then tp the mainstore by clicking this link Xplicit Furnishing
 ALL POSES IN THE PIC IS FROM THE FURNISHING
Head: Genus Head-Baby face W001
 Body : Maitreya V5.3
 Hair:  Phoenix  Ava Hairstyle 
Outfit: miss chelsea Kimi Legging  (Pink) and Miss chelsea kimi top (Pink)
miss chelsea kimi slippers 
 Accessories:  Avant Delseah Earring and Initial-Dia (B) Platinum 
 





theme song: India Arie ft. Gramps Morgan -Therapy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...