Saturday, July 4, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

I SCREAM FOR ICECREAM

I just got my hair braided ....I was feeling myself .....so I got dress in this sexy ass number I got at Audacity Event.  I wanted downtown to check out this sale...don't judge me ...I was in this particular department store  when i heard something that sound familiar  .....well while I was in the store I heard the sound get closer that famous ice-cream truck song .....like a lil kid I couldn't concentrate I told the sale person that was helping me I'll be back ...I ran out and to my favor the ice cream truck was parked right in-front of the store .....I couldn't stop smiling .....I couldn't figure out what I wanted ....so the guy in the truck starts flirting and started  giving me all kind  of samples from chocolate to strawberry, from pistachio to vanilla  .......so I order my favorite ...chocolate of course ....gave him a twenty and told him to give me how much ice-cream a 20 dollars will give me .....so I ate all kind of ice cream......I got several cones at one time ....my greedy ass tried to eat both of them at the same time. Just say I was like a a kid in a candy shop....I got sick later on that day cause of all that ice cream ...but the sad to say ill do it all  over again ......all I have to do is hear the familiar lil ice cream song and I'll come running 





 Let's talk about the outfit
AMF Blair Dress
Comes in 8 different color hud
Fit Maitreya, Belleza(F)(I) (V),  Slink (H)(P), and TMP
Im currently wearing the white and black

Right now you can get the outfit for 150L with is an excellent price

now you can pick this up at the Audacity Event
Audacity Event

Check out more items at the main store @
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Storm%20Coast/186/152/2984After Midnight Fashion



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...