Wednesday, July 15, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

Who I'm Guarding


Remember that friend that wanted  me to go surfing.....well he's lifeguard on the side ...he call me to do a favor ...i look at the phone....did his ass have the nerve to ask me a favor ......yes he did ....after hearing him beg I finally summit .....see we took the lifeguard class together so I was certified but I just took the class with him so he could have a partner plus I was thinking I would do the Baywatch thang ......He drop off this ugly bathing suit and told me to wear this .....it's the uniform ....i said ok as I close the door ....but real talk I'm not wearing any bathing suit someone else wore ....that nasty as hell ....wasn't happening ....I was glad I pick up this cute lil bathing suit with the coverall  at After Midnight Fashion ......so I put it on ...and arrived at the same beach that I went surfing at ......when I got there the manager ask me where was the bathing suit ....told him I didn't know what he was talking about he huff saying he had to go and what I had on will have to do ....I was thinking you dam right cause I wasn't gonna wear that shit .....well I got into booth I was ready to get my Baywatch on





.....after about an hour I was bored out of my mind.......i look into the water saw a lil boy looking frantic and screaming ....I ran across the sand to the water my first rescue...... well it was a boy that was flaying around in the water... the kicker was he was not drowning .....it was one feet of water omg ...stand up ....he stood up and I made him go to his mother .....ok I didn't want the  boy to be drowning ....but I was disappointed I saw my face planted all over the newspaper "Local Hero save lil boy" something like that  .....mess up I know but I was bored wanted some action .....got my binoculars out .... looking for a sharks ....of course I saw nothing ...even though they would have been on their on.....shit this  not he movie jaws I would have blown the whisper and yell shark and ran to get the people that was near the shore but the rest would have been shit out of luck ....that why I never use my lifeguard certification ...cant see myself fighting with jaws ....hell naw .....well I went to the booth and grab my phone came back don't you know the same lil boy was headed to the water  again I blow my whisper and yell get you lil ass away from the water .....and his mother was just sleeping on a beach towel ........I headed to water took a hold of the little boy hand and took him to his mother ....look you need to watch him ....he can get hurt on this beach .....she had the nerve to say that's why I was there then turn over and went back to sleep .....whooshing cause I was about to cuss her ass out but I took the lil boy with me ...show him around the watch booth for some reason he thought it was fascinating .......by then his mother was running around the beach looking for him ....i saw her but didn't say shit for a lil bit ....wanted her to take this shit for real ....finally I took her out of her misery and brought him back to her ......gave him an whisper as a souvenir .....he told his mother that it was the best day ever .....while his mom was relieve and thank me ....I fight off the urge to roll my eyes .....I have to admit that was the best part of lifeguarding hanging out with the lil boy 


Let's talk about the outfit:
AMF BLACK SUN SUIIT
THIS OUTFIT COMES WITH COVER UP, BIKINI TOP AND BOTTOMS 
THE TOP AND BOTTOM COME WITH 14 DIFFERENT COLOR HUD 
AND THE COVER UP HAD 11 DIFFERENT COLOR HUD 
FIT MAITREYA AND LEGACY ONLY 
IM CURRENTLY WEARING THE PINK TOP AND BOTTOMS WITH THE PINK COVER ALL 

you can pick this up at the store for 170 L 

grab the landmark and head there right now and grab one 
you can also pick it up at he Audacity Event 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...