Tuesday, July 7, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

SUMMER TIME 

Although we have a beach I spend time at the pool ......ok I must worn you I brought a bunch of bathing suits and I plan on wearing each and every one .......this particular one I got at the Audacity Event .....this cute lil ruffle number i decide to chill by the pool so I brought my beach towel and my beach bag with all my goodies, sunscreen, glasses, flip flops and goods ....and headed down to the pool for a lil rest and relaxation 



Let's talk about the bikini
 Chez Lou-Ruffle 2 piece bikini
18 textures with 7 string colors
Fit Beleza, Legacy, Matreiya,  Slink

Im currently rocking the floral with the black string


Marketplace :
[https://marketplace.secondlife.com/fr-FR/stores/50279 Marketplace-Chez Lou] 

you can pick this up the Audacity Event
Audacity Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...