Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Opening Day


Me and my husband just invested in this newly built state of the art movie theater.  The opening day I pull out the pink catty I drive on special events everyone was planning on wearing gowns not me I am wearing this sexy lil number.  When I drove up, I realize they had the paparazzi out ...took a couple of pictures and head in to see the movie ...I have to say I was impressed. 







Spotlight Item

Lilleth. Original Mesh Clothing

Lilleth. Told Collection

comes with top and skirt

fit  Gen X,  Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn

This comes 2 different huds on is Vibrant and Natural both comes in 10 different textures for the top and skirt

You can pick this up, at the mainstore Lilleth

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: PL Eliza Hair

Shoes: Spade: KC - Rheta Heels

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and  initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...