Saturday, August 19, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

My Side Hustle 


I don't know if you know this about me I tattooed to pay my way through college.....Now from time to time I tattoo friends and family at a friend's tattoo shop .....all my husband's tats are done by yours truly ......Recently a friend of mine that has a tattoo parlor called me up to see if I wanted to buy him out, he's moving out of town and he wanted to leave it in good hands ......He told me I was one of the baddest tattoos he knows.......of course I done most of his tats laughing



I can't lie I did miss doing tats ......I thought about opening up a tattoos shop after college......but other endeavors came along ......Talk it over with the hubby and He said it was a good idea......I had to go find pictures of my work to post in the shop .....the owner laugh and said most of the work on the wall was mine.....I open up a this week and its been hell of busy but I'm loving it......cheers to this new chapter of my life 



Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::.."Tess" Outfit

It comes in top, pants and belt

This fit Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

Belt comes silver and gold

This comes in Black, Blue, Brown, Grape, Grey, Lilac, Lime, Petrol, Pink, Purple, Red, Rose, Rouge, Tan, and White

Im wearing this in White

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Punklist-Jream Hair

 Shoes: KC Contour- Aurora

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings

 and intial-dial (B) Platinum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...