Monday, August 21, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 YOU TO OLD TO HAVE A LEMONADE STAND


  I have a friend that have a lemon orchard......He call me over to run some suggestion over with me ....I grab a bucket and pick a  bushel to take home and make some lemonade ......He ask me to make some while i was there ......he took a sip of the lemonade and said we can open an lemonade stand .....I laugh thinking it was a joke but when he's crazy ass ask me what was I laughing at......I said a couple of choice works to him and told him he was old to have a lemonade stand maybe a restaurant that specialize in different lemonade maybe have some kind of sweets with it



but he said he like his idea better...hes in his early 30s talking about a lemonade stand ....he like i love it ......If his old ass want to stand outside and sell lemonade to each his own .....then he had the nerve to ask me to help him run in .......i look at him as if he has lose his mind.......told him that would he a hard no .....a week later he open his stand and of course he didn't have a lot  of people stop to get a lemonade .......but he's feeling like people going to catch on 



Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique Feye

this comes with a top, belt and pants

this fit Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

 This has a hud of 15 different textures for the top and 10 different textures in pants.

You can pick this up at the Dubai Event by clicking the link @ YoUnique Couture

 

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Truth-Tinsley Hair

Shoes: KC Persia Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...