Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 DRAGON TRAINING


I was summons back to the village of Don't Care Lane by the king.....He wanted me to train the new batch of dragons that hatch.....I Shook my head no.....he said wait I want to show you something ....He came in with the very first dragon I trained ........I frown he was hell to train and hardheaded as hell ...He would fly when he supposed to stay, and do you know how many wigs I went through because he lit them on fire ..I don't need those kinds of problems in my life ......The king looks at me with hope in his eyes and a smile on his face ..I didn't want to hurt his feeling but that shit not happening I hate to disappoint him ..




Spotlight Item

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::"Rhianna" Outfit 

outfit comes with top and skirt.....you can wear this in silver and gold straps and belt

fit Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

comes in baby blue, black, gold, lilac, lime, mint, peach, purple, red, rose, silver, white and yellow

Im wearing this in  baby blue

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style 

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Doux-Milena Hair 

 Shoe:KC- Persia Shoes

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 



so I gracefully decline but I did offer to give pointers on how to train the dragon to the new person thats going to train them .... he was happy with that .... thinking I hope the person that going to train them not an idiot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...