Monday, July 31, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Going For A Walk 


I called the hubby and this asshole snapped at me ......I hung up cause he definitely wasnt talking to me like he lost his mind .......He called me back and went off.....I was heated I said u know what I'm going to let you go.....and I did just that i hung up and put my phone on silents .....Thinking he lost his everlasting mind....he was about to get off so I put my hair up and put a hat on got dress real quick and went for a walk I can feel my phone vibrate but i didnt even look .....I had to calm down for i shoot this man ........yall I walk about 5 miles before I calm down 




 Spotlight Items:
YoU by GeMyles
YoU By GeMyles Bernice Outfit
comes with Dress and panties
fit Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya
comes with a Hud  of 15 different texture
Im wearing this in white 

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.6
Hair: Truth Sunny Hair
Shoes: KC-Persia Heels
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...