Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 SHOPPING THERAPY


I've been missing my man ....he's had been busy opening another location .......now I've been good at not going shopping .......but today I'm going shopping .....I got up shower did something with my hair .......and put on this cute outfit I pick up at Vivacious about 2 months ago ..........I look in the mirror and though dam .....if my hubby can see me now .........feeling sad .....I grab the credit card ......and went outside ....trying to decide on how much damage i was going to do .....taking the truck means I'm maxing out or just running it up I sigh and went to my convertible .........I went to the store didn't do much damage after all ......realizing shopping wasn't going to bring my man home .....



Spotlight Item

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::"Yumiko" Outfit 

outfit comes with Jumpsuit and silver and gold belt

fit Gen x, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

comes in berry, black, blue, gold, green, ombre01, ombre02, pink, purple, red, silver, teal, and white

Im wearing this in  ombre 02

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style 


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Truth -Envy hair-greyscale

 Shoe:KC- Tammy Heel

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 






.

.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...