Thursday, August 31, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 "Renovation"


We decided well more like I decided to redo one of my bathrooms .....I wanted it to have that yinyasa feel to it .....when the contractors came in tearing shit down my husband had a fit ....i kind of explain what I wanted and hope for the best ....he came to me a week later with a virtual outline of what the bathroom going to look like it look awesome but I was nervous ....I was thinking please let this workout if not I'm going to have to move to another country ....the day the contractor said the room was done and come look at it ......I really was scared .....It was so pretty I cried .....I didn't want to leave the room ......I took several showers I finally decided to put some clothes on .....I went downstairs and made some tea i never drink tea, but this room made me feel relax is it possible to live in the bathroom. 


 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Aisling Outfit

comes with Dress

fit Belleza, Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Physique

comes with a Hud  of 15 different texture

Im wearing this in rose 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: Doux-Mishi Hair

Shoes: N/C

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earring and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...