Thursday, September 7, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I WANT SUSHI


I woke up with the taste for some sushi......I decided to head down to China town where they have the best sushi place ......When I arrived I ask for the owner Mr. Hoang .....was told that he retired and sold the place it under new management ......I was sad and disappointed ....I really like Mr. Hoang but I came all this way so I might as well try the sushi ......I ordered California roll and spicy tuna roll .....  I don't know what they gave me put it wasn't that ......kept trying to say they didn't understand what I was saying .....how you mess up California roll when it's on the menu .....after going back and forth I just took what they gave me and left .....Man I'm going to miss Mr. Hoang and that old place, I won't be going back. 


Spotlight Item

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::"Isa" Outfit 

outfit comes with top and pants.....you can wear this in silver or gold on the accent zipper of the top and pants

fit Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

comes in black, blue, grey, lilac, lime, mint, peach, purple, red, rose, white, white/black, white/rose 

Im wearing this in  white/rose 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: tram M0708

 Shoe:KC- Jades Wedges

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...