Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 TRYING TO THINK OF A NAME 


I had a photo shoot ......the current ad was to promote those camouflage pants .....they wanted to say the color blue doesn't have to be sad .....rolling my eyes corny but the pay was good so I said what the hell........after taking the pictures .....side note the outfit was cute I must add but back to the pictures ......I took everything in this blue background all though this outfit comes in other colors ......so they coming up with the dumbest names for this campaign .....blue is happy ...I look at them ...thinking that's dumb ......all things blue I sigh listening to them come up with something ....so I said smile away yours blues .....the look at me like I might have cuss ....



Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique -Aydin

this comes with a top, belt and pants.

this fit Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

 This has a hud of 15 different textures for the pants and 20 different textures for the pants.

 and a different top with different textures 

You can pick this up at the Swank Event by clicking the link @  The Swank Event

 

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Stealthic-Avenue

Shoes: KC Jades Wedges

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 






like their ideas was great I suck my teeth and said whatever I got up to leave I did my part .......The day I receive the print work for the ad and low and behold the had lets smile away your blues ....really u stole my idea after making me feel dumb for saying it ......I notice that the check they sent me and a couple more 00 then it was supposed to have so I'm not mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...