Saturday, September 30, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 "MY SURPRISE"

 


My husband knows I love fall .....apple orchard, pumpkin patch and anything that outside.......So, he had me to meet him to go to an apple orchard and pumpkin patch but of course he didn't tell me where or what I was doing he wouldn't even tell me how to dress .....so of course I didn't dress appropriate for the occasion .....I had this cute dress I rock cause I thought this was going to be romantic ....dinner outside or a stroll in the park so I was cute .....then  arrived and see that it was  going to an apple orchard and a pumpkin patch ....although I was a little irritated because I had got dress up ....I made the best of it .....after all he went out his way to surprise me.  


Spotlight Item
Lilleth. Original Mesh Clothing
Lilleth. Skimpy Knit Collection
comes with a dress.
fit Gen X,  Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn
This comes with 47 different textures for dress and dress trim. 
You can pick this up, at the main store Lilleth




Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.6
Hair: tram M0925
Shoes: Spade: KC - Aurora Heels
Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and  initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...