Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 DATE NIGHT




Recently the hubby call and told me and told there was a surprise hidden in his closet on the top shelf .....I pull down an outfit with the latest Birkin bag .......The surprise had a note saying he will pick up @ 8 pm and to have on the outfit on...... my outfit was from one of my favorite stores Pink Cherry........ I will say my hubby has good taste.






Spotlight Item:
Pink Cherry Store
..::PC::.."Vixen" Outfit
It comes with top and skirt,
This fit Kupra, K.Erika,  Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn
This comes in Black,Blue, Brown, Green, Lilac, Pink, Purple, Red, Rose, Tan,White, and Yellow  
Im wearing this in white and gold chains 
You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store 




Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.5
Hair: Unorthorox-Bunny Hair 
 Shoes: KC  Giselle heels
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi  "Brat" Choker





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...