Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 GROWTH


I was recently ask if I know the definition of growth .....I said myself......I know it was a time where  I care what people said and tried to pleased people .....today I can give two shits what people think that's growth ......It  was a time when someone got me fuck up and they would literally get fuck up today I laugh at most shit ....thats growth ......I had a conversation with a friend and she said she was the same person she was in high school I ask her to explain ....she said she have the same mind set .....i told her I didnt .....I hope to think that I have grown into a better person...I was a child in high school so my mind has to mature into an adult .....its call growth .....I stride to be a better person every day ...again growth 






Spotlight Item

MU-SHI DOLL

MD "Megan" Outfit 

comes with top, belt, and pants.

fit Legacy, Matreya, and Reborn

comes in black, black/white, green, grey, lime, pink, pink/white, red, rose, teal, white, white/black

I'm wearing this in the lime.

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link   Mu-shi Doll



Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: tram N0208 hair

 Shoe:KC Gisselle Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and rossi "Brat" choker






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...