Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

IM GOING TO BE A COWGIRL TODAY  


I was looking at Tic-Tok watching a line dance to Beyonce new country song......I got up and decided I was going to be a cowgirl ....after getting dress I rode to the closest farm which was about an hour away to volunteer.....talking to the ranch hand he said I wasn't dress to do farm work .....He said you can't shovel manure in that dress shoveling shit I thought....I nod in agreement....I told him if he need me to undo the knots he told me that not necessary in an irritated voice .....once I left I went to the local bar and a song came on people got up and did a line dance .....I jump up also ....One of the guys show me how to do the line dance.....after my dance I had a beer and some wings ...the hate beer so I only took a sip......Once home I sat by the tree and doze off.....its tiring being a cowgirl..





 Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique "Luis Outfit"

comes with Dress and sleeves

fit Legacy, Maitreua, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu

comes with a Hud  of 20 different texture

Im wearing this in pinted texture

I can pick this  @ the main store by clicking the link YoUnique Couture




 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: tram N0108 hair

Shoes: #WW# Cowboy B oots 

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earring and Rossi "Brat" choker 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...