Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

THE BAKERY 


Every time I walk pass this certain bakery it spell so good....And every time I smell the scent of the bakery, I end of buying bread that I eat when it's hot but end up going bad cause most of the time it's just me .........I knew I was going near the bakery, so I decided to go to make spaghetti...So went in and go a loaf of French bread to make garlic bread.






Spotlight Items:
YoUnique Couture
YoUnique -Lucille
This comes with a dress
this fit Gen X, Kupra,  Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and  Waifus
 This has a hud of 30 different textures for the 10 for the top, 10 for the belt, and 10 for the bottom
The buttons comes in silver and gold
You can pick this up at the Swank Event by clicking the link @ Swank Event 
also check out the main store YoUnique Couture





 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.4 
Hair: Truth-Whisper
Shoes: KC Giselle Heel 
Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat choker





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...