Saturday, March 23, 2024

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE END OF THE VACATION


I just check out of my 5-star hotel ........I'm headed to the airport to head home.......my vacation is over I'm ready to go home but i can stay another week if that make sense.......I do feel refreshed.






Spotlight Item

MU-SHI DOLL

MD "Kimber" Outfit

this comes in a bra and dress

this fit Maitreya, Legacy, Waifu, and Reborn

this comes in  Berry/white, black, black/white, blue/black, brown/black. grey/black, lilac/black, pink/black. red/black.tan/black. white and white/rose

Im wearing this in the lilac/black

you can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link MU-SHI DOLL 



Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: stealthic-Hover

 Shoe:KC Yarina heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and rossi "Brat" choker













No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...