Saturday, November 13, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEM"

I KNOW WHAT U NEEDS

I planned an lil massage for the hubby he's been really  stress lately so  I wanted to some thing special ...went to our favorite furniture store ...u guess it ...Xplicit Furnishing they had a bad ass massage table ....I couldn't wait to get it home.....set up the room and was ready for him to come home .....i lit the candles put on slow music and told him to lay down ....he smile ....whisper this is why I love you .....and  I smile ....sometime you have to know what ur man need .......and he thank the hell out of me smiling at the memory  


 Spotlight Item: 
 Xplicit Furnishing 
 Xplicit Massage Table Set 
  Multi- Speed • 204 anims • It's not mine enabled • Aeros & Physics • F/M/MF

Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Sintiklia Zuri Hair 
outfit: Kathleen's Strip Spa Towel
accessories: Avant-Deleseah Hoops and Initial-dia B Necklace 





                                                                Theme Song: 

Silk Sonic-Put a Smile on it 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...