Monday, November 29, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 STOLEN MOMENTS


We  both  been so busy that I decided I wasn't going to do any work putting all work to the side ....I found a quiet spot at the park brought me a book and had plans to chill.......just as I laid my blanket down my phone rang ....Husband ask what  I was doing told him I was in the park .....he fuss and told me I still had a pile of work to do .....I told him that shit can wait I'm taking me a stolen moment .....he said I'm going to let you go next thing I know he was standing over me invading my stolen moment 


SPOTLIGHT ITEMS:

YoU By GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Katrina Outfit and Heels

comes with  Crop top, top, pants and heels 

fit ALTAMURA, eBOdy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya

comes with a hud of 10 different texture for the jeans 

You can pick this up at the Ebento Event by clicking the link Ebento Event



Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001 

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair Doux Cintia Hairstyle 

Accessories: Avant Delseah Earrings and Initial-dia (B) Plantinum


Theme Song: Alicia Keys-Stolen Moments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...