Friday, November 19, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

I CAN GIVE YOU THE MOON 


I remember I was told by a guy friend  I can give you the moon and the stars .....rolling my eyes I told him that I was get the moon myself ....he didn't believe me so I prove it to him ....talk about a bitch being tired dragging the moon down so he can see it ....He smile and and said im impressed.....thinking I'm can obtain anything if I put my mind to it ....now how the hell am I gonna get it back up there



Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry 

.::PC::.Casual Outfit "Rina"  

comes with top, belt and leggings

fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Lara, Hourglass

comes in black, blue, Dark green, grey, ombre black/white, ombre blueish, ombre Rose/white, Petrol, Pink, Red and white 

Im wearing this in the Ombre Blueish

you can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Pink Cherry




Head: Genus Head-Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: EMO-tions Hairbase 5.0+Hairpiece Z

Shoes: KC Couture Freiburg Ankle Boots

Accessories: Avant Delseah Earrings and Intial-dia (B) Gold 








Theme Song: A Whole New World By Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...